Friday, July 6, 2012
Everyone is doing it....
Lots of my friends have blogs, I follow them and enjoy reading them. I laugh at the antics shared by my friends and my sister as they document their life. I follow blogs about education and steal their ideas to use in my classroom. It's all fun...and then I signed up for a class and I had to make my own blog. So I sat here and tried to come up with a name for it...man, that is hard! Even more difficult...what to write about? In an effort not to bore you, I will try and be real...I've been told I am a "tell-it-like-it-is" kind of girl. Happy reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it...and love that I can hear your voice while I read your posts. Got a little teary even....I would blame the hormones but I think it's really because I miss you. Can't wait to travel back for the fair with you. :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteI've discovered there are two different types of blogs, both great in their own right. One is the: Document the good stuff and forget the rest type, the other is the tell it like it is type. I am certainty option #2 and I have, for the most part, not regretted it. Good luck! I'll be reading!
ReplyDelete